The Star Song The Star Song

Wow, great job!

This looks great, and because of doing frame-by-frame myself, I certainly recognize and appreciate the time this took! Congrats on finally getting something on the front page, I bet that feels good :)

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Yeah. I'm so chuffed. When are you gunna send me the girl voices?

Pedomon Pedomon

Haha

This turned out great. Pretty fluid animation, too! Thanks for letting me help.

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Thanks for being wicked at doing Ash Ketchums voice.

Sound of Blood Sound of Blood

That was great!

I loved the animation, and it was an honor to be a part of it, I really enjoyed it xD
I'd love to see more from you :D

HizuPlague responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad I found a great VA to help me.

octoproblem octoproblem

Surprisingly good

The animation was pretty decent, and the story was decently told, but at the end I was surprised at how much I actually liked it. I might suggest adding a couple sound effects for splashes, and whatnot, but it was actually a good animation!
Good job!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Still gets me

This is one that still makes me laugh audibly every time. I can't wait for the next episode.

Advent of Sock Advent of Sock

This was pretty awesome

I really enjoyed this, congratulations. The animation style really made things work.

The returns of chaos ep 1 The returns of chaos ep 1

What?

Is that first dialogue box where it ends? I must say, not impressive. Also having the spanish/english language at the same time is ass. You need a button to select which language you'd like to see the movie in.

Stiff69 responds:

I found a good excuse not alguen translate everything for me really as I do not speak English

PAC-MAN the Movie Trailer PAC-MAN the Movie Trailer

Enjoyable

I enjoyed this. Very humorous and well done. Good job.

Technicolor Phase Technicolor Phase

I enjoyed this one

This one left me feeling good, kind of like going on an adventure. I hope that's what you were going for when making this. I really liked the cartoon-y walking animation of the girl, and the girl herself surprisingly, was a very likable character despite not really doing anything but walking around. My only complaint is that you used motion-tweening way too much, and I'm an avid "no-motion-tweens" kind of guy. They just make things look bad because of how they invert their colors when it overlaps itself. I liked the art in this animation, and I look forward to seeing more from you.
8/10
4/5

Claire Loves Her Bunny Claire Loves Her Bunny

Haha, wow.

This made me chuckle. And I'll have to agree with some of the other reviewers, the animation could've been better, but the art itself was pretty fantastic.
8/10