The Star Song The Star Song

Wow, great job!

This looks great, and because of doing frame-by-frame myself, I certainly recognize and appreciate the time this took! Congrats on finally getting something on the front page, I bet that feels good :)

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Yeah. I'm so chuffed. When are you gunna send me the girl voices?

Pedomon Pedomon

Haha

This turned out great. Pretty fluid animation, too! Thanks for letting me help.

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Thanks for being wicked at doing Ash Ketchums voice.

Sound of Blood Sound of Blood

That was great!

I loved the animation, and it was an honor to be a part of it, I really enjoyed it xD
I'd love to see more from you :D

HizuPlague responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad I found a great VA to help me.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Wow

I was chuckling the whole time. Very well done in a very pleasingly simplistic way.
Also, WHAT A TWIST!! Who would've guessed that the purple guy was the brother!! Aahh!

Rhete responds:

Dude, way to spoil the ending :(

SWEET Victory SWEET Victory

Fairly... Okay...

It was... okay. The game was incredibly simplistic, and I don't know if I missed a ling or something somewhere (Which is very possible), but It was just trial and error to figure out which enemies to jump on, and which to not jump on. After a while of playing, it just got monotonous and boring. It also didn't seem to get any harder, but I dunno. I only played up until about 250 points.

The Brain Quiz The Brain Quiz

Nothing that hasn't been done before.

Decent, but nothing that hasn't been done before.

The Illustration The Illustration

Pretty good...

The guitar sound needs some serious work, as it doesn't sound like quite what you're going for. Are you using FL Slayer or something?

The song, however can work. It would be a 6/10 if it weren't for that awesome drum beat during the chorus-like parts.
Good job.

Corbino responds:

yea i use FL slayer. either it sucks horribly or i dont know how to use it!

TheCreeper TheCreeper

Do you know what loop means?

"Loop" implies that the song can be looped. This song sounds absolutely terrible looped. Try using more than one instrument in some of your songs, and have a little sense of musical quality.

EmuBanger EmuBanger

Wow

How do you consider these post-worthy?